11/20/2012

The Main Store Has MOVED!

Yes, again! Nedria swears that it's staying put for a while this time.



"Normally I wouldn't move again for at least a few months, especially after the shop just moved a little over a month ago - but an opportunity came up that was too good to pass up, and sometimes you have to take those, for the good of your business. 

I had already moved to the Snatch City sim and was in a little stall space, which in my mind was a step up from where I was in Windley Keys, but still a step away from where I wanted to be eventually - in one of the larger and more prominent 1024sqm spots. I saw Ivey Deschanel's Plurk post one day about how they just had one open up and I pounced on it. Score! I'm happy to say we're now in a prime location just across from the main entrance of Sn@tch!

In my mind the only place to go from here is my own sim, and that's a long way off yet so it's safe to say I plan on the main store staying put for a good long while." - Nedria

Come check out the new setup and location! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Snatch%20City/159/167/30


No comments:

Post a Comment