- Nothing that I create will ever be open for re-sale, unless I have given express permission directly. If you see someone re-selling my items it's likely been copybotted, and I would appreciate a heads-up.
- Problems with items should be brought to my attention - I can't know that something needs fixing unless you tell me. As far as I am aware, everything should work as intended.
- Customizations to items may be considered for an added cost, depending on my time available and how much you want done. Contact me for inquiries.
- Most of my items are mod and copy - therefore most items are eligible for re-delivery from the terminal in the Main Store. If you are unable to get an item re-delivered from the terminal, please contact me with your request.
- Transferable items will never be re-deliverable from a terminal. I will re-deliver transferable items by hand, if there is reasonable cause to do so. If your request is suspicious in nature that gives me cause to believe that it would not be in my best interest to re-deliver, then I will instead offer alternate means of compensation.
- I want you to be happy with your items. Be reasonable, and I will be willing to work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
- If you are requesting replacement or refund, I ask that you do so within 2 weeks of the date you made the purchase. That should be sufficient time for you to open the item and use it.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this policy. Should there be another policy listed elsewhere or in-world, this one will always supersede as the policy-in-effect.